RIP Paul Walker: The Fans and the Furious

I enjoyed watching all Walker films. I think he was a talent actor and inspires me to follow my dreams. He is most popularly know for his role in the Franchise film, Fast and the Furious. Every fan is heartbroken over the loss of the fallen star. He started appearing in commercials as a child and went on to act in TV series.

The fans must be curious to see what will happen next. I have an idea with all do respect as long as the families don’t get furious.

Even after 6 films have been released, I cannot yet say I am sick of the Fast Franchise and I don’t want it to end. I think it would be a lovely tribute to Paul Walkers death to keep the ball rolling.
THE FAST FUNERAL. Opening with Walkers character Brian O’Conner’s funeral – The Fast Family; Torreto, Letty and the gang mourning over his death.
There are so many ways to go with this film, Best friend Torreto was told he died in a car accident but Torreto knows Brian’s driving and knows that’s not how it went down. Walkers character also left behind a son who can be grown up enough at this point to take dads place and help along the way. Or this could be the 8th film, continuing the films. The end is always left open to continue making more movies. There are so many ways to go with this movie. There are enough characters to keep going, as long as the quality of the film doesn’t die out. I heard on the radio that a special edition DVD is being released for christmas and the benefits will go to one of Walkers funds. Good Advertising? What do you think?

This entry was posted in Film, Film Industry, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to RIP Paul Walker: The Fans and the Furious

1. Juan Monroy says:

And if anyone steals this idea, you’re gonna be rich!